FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
November 5th often falls on a week night and as such is not conducive to staging a large-scale show such as this one, complete with a plethora of entertainment and licenced bars.
We advise entry through Gate A on Anerley Hill for wheelchairs and people with limited mobility. Please bear in mind that this is a festival event and as such will be on a grass surface which may be slightly uneven. It is always worth checking weather conditions on the day and making any adjustments to equipment you may need to bring with you for your convenience and comfort.
We provide a free personal assistant ticket to people who may need personal help from a trusted assistant at the event.
This is a simple process following the points below:
1. Order a ticket from Ticket Arena in the same name as is shown on the proof of disability document.
2. Send your proof of disability document (photo/scan by email) which can include current Disabled Living Allowance document, PIP or equivalent
3. We would then provide you with an equivalent ticket
You need to email the details through to firstname.lastname@example.org
No, all are welcome. There are different tickets available for different ages.
Gates open at 5pm, Bonfire lit at 6.30pm, Fireworks at 8:30pm.
Last entry is 8.30pm
Show closes at 10.30pm
Restrictions and prohibited items:
In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit, and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event with no refunds (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated).
– Anything illegal or offensive.
– Food & drink. There are a variety of licensed bars and catering open throughout the event.
– Illegal Substances and New Psychoactive Substances (Legal Highs)
– NO Glass or aerosols, including bottles. For perfume please consider using a Refillable Travel Perfume Atomiser Spray Bottle, these are available on popular online stores like Amazon.
– Seats and chairs
– Large bags are not allowed to be taken into the event. Small bags are allowed with the dimensions of 30cm x 42cm (A3 size) nothing bigger please.
– Tents and gazebos, tables, parasols, BBQs, stoves and gas canisters.
– Banners and flags with sticks/poles.
– Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time within any areas of the site.
– Dangerous or hazardous items inc: knives, scissors, flares, fireworks, lighter fuel, aerosols, spray cans, air horns, klaxons or similar, laser pens.
– Sparklers, chinese lanterns and Fireworks.
– Drones, bicycles, skateboards and scooters.
– Any other items not included in the above list that we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security.
Most of the bars and caterers will accept credit and debit cards, but there will be cash machines on site. However, to avoid queues, we recommend bringing all the cash you expect to need for the day with you when you arrive.
You’ll need to talk to Ticket Arena. Their details are as follows:
Tel: 0113 350 4114
Monday – Friday: 10:00 – 17:00
Saturday: 10:00 – 14:00
Bank Holiday Opening Hours: 10:00 – 14:00
Please note that all tickets are non refundable and non exchangeable.
Last entry to the event is at 8:30pm
Event Postcode: SE19 2BA
Crystal Palace is easy to reach using public transport. For the latest travel updates please use the TFL Journey Planner before you depart on the day: www.tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey
Travel By London Overground
Crystal Palace station
The nearest London Overground station to the festival entrance is Crystal Palace which is less than 5 minutes walk from the entrance to the event.
Travel By National Rail
Crystal Palace Station
Various National Rail services from Beckenham Junction, Highbury & Islington, London Victoria, West Croydon and London Bridge. Please check the National Rail website for a timetable & to plan your journey: www.nationalrail.co.uk
Travel By Bus
Please use the TFL Journey Planner to view all available buses and to calculate your quickest route: www.tfl.gov.uk/plan-a-journey
Key bus routes stopping in the Crystal Palace area include: 3, 122, 157, 202, 227, 249, 322, 354, 358, 363, 410, 417, 432, 450, N137, N2, N3 and N63
Please do not drive to the venue
We strongly advise travelling by public transport and leaving your car at home. There will be absolutely no parking available in the area and you will not be able to park within Crystal Palace.